We decided to take Cas to the Renaissance Festival Saturday afternoon, since a) Wade and I have never been b) it is located close by and c) the weather was so nice. What a mistake that was!! We arrived about 3pm, and had to park miles away. Once we made it through the front gate, I saw a woman throw up and two men get into a fight within the first hour. Needless to say, we did not stay long at all. No offense to anyone, but that is NOT my cup of tea. Maybe we should have arrived earlier in the day, but I am not sure that would have been much better. Regardless of all the strange people, Cas got to ride the Merry-go-round, which was quite an experience for her.
Sweet Cheek's first time on a Merry-go-round ride.
She seems unsure about the experience.
She is taking in all the interesting sites!!
OMG! Please don't get mad, but this made me laugh! I totally would not have gone either unless Brandon's work paid for us and we had that private area away from all the people and side shows! We got there really early and still were on row 15 for parking! By the time we got back to the car, the boys had passed out!
ReplyDelete